Survey123 and Integromat - [400] Invalid URL

02-18-2020 11:17 AM
ScottStanton__GISP
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to connect a survey with Integromat. The survey is using a submission URL to a related table stored in an enterprise geodatabase shared to our enterprise. I can connect to the survey in Integromat and see all of the metadata, but once I submit a survey, Integromat does not process it and comes back with a [400] Invalid URL error. 

Anyone see this before? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Scott, 

Which operation failed in the workflow?  One thing that comes to mind is if the ArcGIS Enterprise installation is reachable over the public internet.

0 Kudos
ScottStanton__GISP
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response James.

Watch survey fails at operation 1. I am able to access our enterprise over public internet. The only time I get this error is when I am using related tables. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Just to confirm, operation 1 is 'Watch the Survey'?  

0 Kudos
ScottStanton__GISP
New Contributor III

Yes, exactly.

0 Kudos
AaronNash1
Occasional Contributor II

I am getting the same error, I add the Watch Survey tool in Integromat with nothing attached to it. When i connect it to my portal all the metadata comes through correctly. As soon as a survey is submitted I get [400] Invalid URL

AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

Sorry, using a different user account now. Not sure if it makes a difference but our Enterprise installation is in Azure. Also it is validated through intergromat so not sure why the issue is persistent. 

0 Kudos
ScottStanton__GISP
New Contributor III

We played around with this a little more.

We shared the feature service URL from our enterprise site with one of our AGOL sites. We then published the Survey in this AGOL environment and used Power Automate to connect to the survey. This worked and we were able to create a webhook with email notifications. 

The interesting part is the same workflow failed in Integromat with the same URL error. 

0 Kudos
AaronNash__GISP
New Contributor III

Interesting, appreciate the update. 

0 Kudos
AntónioMarques
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am getting exactly the same error in an very similar workflow. I have an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 (portal with a federated ArcGIS Server). The portal is publicly exposed. I've created a survey123 form on top of an non-hosted feature service (the data is located in a SQL Server database). Everything works fine with the form, feature reports, etc..

Now, i am trying to configure a simple webhook in Integromat to send an email with the exported feature report of the submited data. The scenario crashes at the beginning in the Watch Survey connector.

Integromat scenario and error message

I've tested the portal connection with a second webhook using a different survey123 form on top of a hosted service and it works great, so, its not the connection.

Any ideas? Are there any limitations in using non-hosted services (even from an federated server)?

Thanks,

António