Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 2.0 Change Question

04-28-2017 03:08 PM
RonKnepper
Frequent Contributor

So I like the new updates in 2.0 but there was one change I am not sure if was intended and causes a longer time to enter a new survey.  Previously when you missed a required question it would tell you it was missed and scroll to that specific questions.  We have a long survey with many required items so it was easy to miss something.  Now it gives you the message but does not scroll to the question missed.  Instead you then ok the message then have to scroll yourself up or down to find that missed questions.  Might not seem like a big deal but doing 60 surveys a day this change can add up.  Any thoughts on updating this back to bringing you to the missed question?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ron,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I've submitted an issue to restore the previous functionality, though we might not be able to get to it immediately.

0 Kudos
RonKnepper
Frequent Contributor

Any idea when this will be resolved?  We have done several more collection sessions and it is such a pain to scroll around to find that one item you skipped.  When it would auto bring you to the first item skipped that was required collection was much faster.

0 Kudos
RonKnepper
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, no hurry for me.  hopefully I have some time before heading back out into the heat to collect more

0 Kudos