Survey cooler background

Jump to solution
06-04-2022 04:29 PM
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor II

How I change the background colours on Sirvey 123? It was very simple in old format and convienc

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can adjust the theme of a survey published via Connect in the website, but Connect also has the option. In the Form tab, look on the right sidebar for the Style button.

jcarlson_0-1654521843877.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

7 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Can you be a bit more detailed as to what you mean by "old format"? Changing your survey's style hasn't really changed much recently. You can read about it here: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/browser/create-surveys/styleyourform.htm 

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Hello, thanks. In the old survey form,  in the setting section was an option to change the colour fonts and it was a straightforward process.  in the updated version I can see this?

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just go to the Design tab.

jcarlson_0-1654520752779.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
DrJumaKhudonazarov

thanks is this for the Web designed form? I need to know how to do this when creating a survey in connect? If I publish the survey  and try to change it  in  my survey section it does not allow me to do so

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can adjust the theme of a survey published via Connect in the website, but Connect also has the option. In the Form tab, look on the right sidebar for the Style button.

jcarlson_0-1654521843877.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Thanks, for  great help 

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

Hello again I have another problem. I have created survey in 2 languages and the one I want default is  not wiorking. I have change the default language in settings all messages and hints but  can have  default the language I want. Now my device is set up for English and may be the survey will automatically detected  th English not the default?????

0 Kudos