Survey 123, reference to User "hann7066" Sample form

Jump to solution
04-25-2016 12:22 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I use Survey 123 in Excel it tries to get the verifications from the user "hann7066"

The Excelfiles that Survey123 is creating has a reference to

C:\Users\hann7066\ArcGIS\My Survey Designs\Sample\[Sample.xlsx]types'

I guess it is a developer at Esri that has forgotten to change the references.

The workaround is to remove the "Data Verification" but it is annoying.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Johan and Dan,

Yep, that's me!

In the latest version of Survey123, we have changed the templates and samples that are available. They are now hosted online, which means we can update them and you will get the changes in real-time. However, the Sample.xlsx has now been retired.

Can you download and use the latest version of Survey123? Are you having the same issue with the new templates?

Thanks,

Hannah

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Hannah Ferrier​ could this be you given your survey123 presence?  If not, apologies and could you pass on the survey team since they don't have a Place within applications yet.

0 Kudos
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Johan and Dan,

Yep, that's me!

In the latest version of Survey123, we have changed the templates and samples that are available. They are now hosted online, which means we can update them and you will get the changes in real-time. However, the Sample.xlsx has now been retired.

Can you download and use the latest version of Survey123? Are you having the same issue with the new templates?

Thanks,

Hannah

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wonderful! Great new templates and samples.

You could include an example when computing with 'if' in the calculation sample. It is a great tool for designing nice forms.

0 Kudos