Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey 123 publishing error message

Jump to solution
07-17-2018 11:49 AM
StephanieSmith
New Contributor III

I have a previously published survey on Survey123 online. I made a small text edit yesterday to an already existing question in the survey. I did not add any new questions, fields, etc. This is a survey created online with no customization. When I try to publish it again after saving my change, I am getting the following message:   

• There has been a problem trying to replace ${} with the XPath to the survey element named ''. There is no survey element with this name.

Does anyone know why I might suddenly be getting this message?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
MaholyRavaloharimanitra1
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am having the same error message. 

There has been problem trying to replace ${region} with the XPath to the survey element 'region'. There is no survey element with this name

The text highlighted in purple is the problem, because in my result, I wanted to have just one column of Faritra (if I put region = ${Faritra}, I got 4 columns as I have 4 different regions) while when displaying the survey, I wanted to limit the list of VOI shown into those VOI who are related to the Faritra selected. 

Thank you

Screenshot (13).jpgScreenshot (14).png

0 Kudos
Abiola_Oladejo
New Contributor

Please help me!!! I am getting the error message and I need to publish the survey as soon as possible