Survey 123 Ip Address

12-29-2016 07:09 AM
AndresDao_Martinez
New Contributor II

Hi, excelent !! great work!!! i ve a issue with Survey123 Connect it doesnt allow me to dowload forms or any other data type. I think is a security problem in my company Can you provide me with the IP wich survey Survey123 Connect transfer this information. ?? Just for proxies evaluations,.   Best Regards 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

Andres:

Have you tried:

Method #1:

• Log into ArcGIS Online (AGOL) as the named user who owns the Survey123 survey
  • Go to "My Content"
  • Go to the "Item Details" page of the Survey123 "Feature Layer (hosted)"
  • Click the "Export Data" button and choose your export format
  • Name the export and choose a folder location
  • When the export process has completed, click on the "Download" button

Method #2:

• Go to your Survey123 Portal - http://survey123.arcgis.com/
  • Sign-in as the named user who owns the Survey123 survey
  • Click on the survey of interest under the "Show surveys I own" area
  • Click on the "Data" option in the upper right-hand corner
  • In the bottom right-hand corner, choose a data format and then hit the "Download" button
0 Kudos
AndresDao_Martinez
New Contributor II

The problem is that in Survey 123 conect, when i tried to donwload the templates or the survey examples dosent allow me ( it said dowload error), and afther i log on and try to dowload my surveys. it said downloading forever.

I belive that is a proxy autentication error.

Thats why i need the IP in where the server holds this info.

0 Kudos
VenkataPallam1
New Contributor

Hi Andres,

Try installing the root Certificate for verifying the publisher which is the cause of the problem. I had the same issue and it got resolved once IT admin installed it on my PC.

Thanks,

VP

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Andreas,

In case the above comments didn't resolve the issue (and to also provide documentation for future searches), ArcGIS Online is built on cloud architectures that generally don't rely on static IP addresses; the preferred solution is to whitelist domains.  The list of domains can be found at http://downloads.esri.com/resources/enterprisegis/AGOL_Domain_Requirements.pdf  ; it also provides references to the IP addresses if explicitly required (though you essentially are whitelisting all IPs owned by the cloud providers that ArcGIS Online uses).

0 Kudos