Survey 123 from Collector

05-10-2019 02:28 PM
Wade_Adams
New Contributor II

I have an issue in Collector that I cannot figure out for the life of me. I am trying to open a Survey I created in Connect from Collector to add treatments to a standalone table in a feature service. I have created the survey from the feature service and in the settings I changed the form ID to the related table. I added the link in the custom attribute display and when I open the related table in collector it doesn't show the link to open the survey just shows the attribute list until I have add a record then when I view the record the link appears, opens the survey but when I submit the survey it say "getting service info" and nothing happens.  I added the link in the Parent layer attribute display and it shows up there also with same result. Attached is the xlsx I am Using.Help! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wade,

I don't see the xlsx attachment; could you try to re-attach it?  

That being said, it also sounds like there are issues in the pop-up configuration.  Is the link in the pop-up for the parent layer or the related layer (it sounds like the latter)?

0 Kudos
Wade_Adams
New Contributor II

I will attach it. I found a thread you had commented on May 1st this year and I did the work around and and created th FGDB and published it via Arcgis online and it works fine now. For the pop up I was trying to add the link for the related table. I ended up putting the link in the parent layer pop up instead.

0 Kudos