Support for version() calculation in Web Forms

Jump to solution
05-31-2018 11:29 AM
ElliottPlack1
New Contributor III

For debugging purposes I add a string field called FORM_VERSION to my surveys that pulls the form version number found on the settings tab. I increase one of the version numbers each time I make a substantive change to the form and want to differentiate results between versions (e.g., when adding a new field, I can quickly identify why certain rows have nulls).

Pulling the form version is easy in Survey123. Just add version() to the calculation column of the XLS form.

The Survey123 mobile/desktop apps support this. The Survey123 web form does not support the version() calculation. Can support for this calculation be added to the web app?

Here's a public survey for testing/validation. If you add any invalid test data, please let me know.

Scan me!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Elliott,

Currently, the version() function does not work i the web form.  I've added this thread to the enhancement issue to implement version() in the web form.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Elliott,

Currently, the version() function does not work i the web form.  I've added this thread to the enhancement issue to implement version() in the web form.

0 Kudos