Summary Report - Add Charts & Graphs

Jump to solution
08-09-2021 09:29 AM
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Hey All,

I'd like to create a monthly summary report for some of our inspections.  In the report I would like to add some charts and/or graphs to graphically show pass/fails for each question.  I can't seem to find any way to add charts or graphs to a feature report.  Is this possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Currently there is an enhancement request submitted for the same request in our backlog.

Please refer to this salesforce issue to track the future implementation status:

ENH-000133204 Allow the contents of Survey123 summary reports to be used to automatically generate charts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Currently there is an enhancement request submitted for the same request in our backlog.

Please refer to this salesforce issue to track the future implementation status:

ENH-000133204 Allow the contents of Survey123 summary reports to be used to automatically generate charts.

AndrewBowne

Great to hear that this is something being considered.  Is there any sort of timeframe that we could see this implemented?

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

We haven't had a timeframe set for this enhancement request yet. I encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign a support ticket for your record. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

erica_poisson

Hi @Shwu-jingJeng -

I've contacted Esri support to add support for this enhancement request. I am curious, since it has been about a year since this post, if there were any updates on this from your end.

Thank you,

Erica
WayneRunkles1
New Contributor

This is a needed function for our reports. Is there any update on the status of this request?

MelissaSalich
Occasional Contributor

Anyone have an update on the status?

0 Kudos