Platform: Enterprise 10.7.1

survey connect 3.12

1)Create new survey, publish to portal.

2)open with survey app,

3)create new record,

4)send the record,

5)go to inbox and refresh, 

6)open the record and make changes.

Go to survey123 web platform redirecting to my portal, go to collaborate and share survey end give acces to results, System create the stakeholder feature(hosted).

Go to the feature see data tab only one record, go to the stakeholder and in the data tab i see 2 records. one with the change the other without the change.

Waht happen??

josevaldes1_0-1622553491477.pngjosevaldes1_1-1622553543167.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @josevaldes1

It looks like you are running into a defect in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1. The defect is BUG-000124840A hosted feature layer view created in Portal for ArcGIS includes deleted features from the associated hosted feature layer. This is also observed with any edits made to features as well. 

The defect has been marked as fixed in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8. As a workaround if you would like to remain in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 is to enable the "Sync" capability on the hosted feature layer view. This will remove any previous remnants. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

I just had this issue.  The stakeholder view was showing all of my old deleted records.  I was able to fix it by turning off sync (it was already enabled, which was confusing), saving it, then re-enabling sync and saving again.  

Turn this off, save, then turn back on and save again if you're seeing old deleted records and sync is already enabled.Turn this off, save, then turn back on and save again if you're seeing old deleted records and sync is already enabled.

0 Kudos