Significance to Different Default Icons?

Jump to solution
02-06-2020 09:53 AM
AprilChipman
Occasional Contributor III

I'm testing new surveys in my Enterprise Survey123 and have noticed there are two different default icons. What is the significance of them? Does one include attachments that I'm unaware of?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi April

Each XLSForm sample and template in Connect has a default thumbnail. There are several different default thumbnails; these are used purely to help distinguish one sample or template from another. The thumbnails shown in your screenshot for your "Set Sheet" and "Form 6" surveys are the default thumbnails for the Advanced and Basic templates, respectively. If you look through the samples in Connect you'll see several other default thumbnails that give some hint as to the contents of each sample.

Best,

Jim

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi April

Each XLSForm sample and template in Connect has a default thumbnail. There are several different default thumbnails; these are used purely to help distinguish one sample or template from another. The thumbnails shown in your screenshot for your "Set Sheet" and "Form 6" surveys are the default thumbnails for the Advanced and Basic templates, respectively. If you look through the samples in Connect you'll see several other default thumbnails that give some hint as to the contents of each sample.

Best,

Jim