Signatures in Web app for Survey123

12-03-2019 08:36 AM
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

My Requirement is, I have to provide Signature field is not compulsory and need to insert dummy image from backend (Excel condigurations). If the signature is provided well and good. if it is not provided i need to insert a dummy image. 

is it possible in Excel Configurations in Arcgis Survey 123 connect?

i think Still signature is not working in web application of survey123. when can expect this functionality available ? i am getting OBJECT Missing error in web app 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. It is not currently possible to define a default image for the signature question. If this relevant to your work, please submit an official Enhancement Request via Esri Technical Support describing your use case.Alternatively, you can also submit an ArcGIS idea.

We have no reported issues working with Signature questions in the web form. I just tested to make sure and I had no problem creating a web form including a signature question. It worked well in my browser.

If you can provide more details about your particular configuration (ArcGIS Enterprise or ArcGIS Online? Version of ArcGIS Enterprise?, Browser and if possible a publicly shared URL to a test survey we can have a look at).

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

I am getting Object is Missing

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

By just looking at the error and your screenshot, there is not much info to help you out.

Options:

* You share a URL so I can have a closer look with my browser

* We get on a screen sharing session to diagnose (my contact is ichivite@esri.com)

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

Shared details to your email 

0 Kudos