Sign In Function Dead in Survey123 Connect

09-11-2018 09:03 AM
bobwright
Occasional Contributor

Connect is no longer allowing me to sign in. It's not that it has an issue with my credentials, it's that the link to the sign in interface is dead. I have rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled, etc, etc to no avail.  I don't have this problem with Survey123 desktop or with signing in to my accounts via a web browser. I checked with a colleague that they are not experiencing this issue. I now have several instances of the software showing up in the Control Panel, but all respond with the error message that the uninstall file can't be found. Please advise. Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bob,

If you believe that you've uninstalled Survey123 Connect, please verify by going to C:\Users\<User Name>\Applications\ArcGIS and look for the Survey123 Connect folder there.  You may want to edit the uninstall list; see How to Manually Remove Programs from the Add Remove Programs List for instructions on that.

Can you try an installation with the latest version of Survey123 Connect?  This sounds similar to the issue described in https://community.esri.com/thread/217614-cant-sign-in-with-survey123#comment-783757 , which was addressed in an incremental update to Survey123 3.0 in late July.

0 Kudos
bobwright
Occasional Contributor

Thanks James. Clearing out all the credential entries worked. By the way, the version I had was only 1 version behind the current one, and I was also having the problem with the current version (3.0.142).

Bob