Set date restrictions for an open Survey

04-20-2020 02:02 AM
GeorgeFloros1
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am looking to achieve the following:

I want a survey to be closed after 5 days or before the upcoming weekend (whichever is sooner).

Example:

I open a survey today (20th of April). I want it to be open until 24th (4 + 1 days). After, I would ideally like to automatically close, or throw a notification message.

I open a survey in two days (22nd of April). I want it to be open until the Friday (day before the upcoming weekend). After, I would ideally like to automatically close, or throw a notification message. Same applies for opening a survey any day after Monday, I would like it to close or show the message before the upcoming weekend.

Is this a functionality that could be implemented? Any tips would be greatly welcome.

Thank you,

George

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey George Floros‌,

You could have a hidden date field that you check to see if it is greater than the close date. If the date is greater than the close date of the survey you could then hide all the other fields.

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.