Sent or Draft Surveys not visible to same account on different platforms.

12-04-2019 09:07 PM
JamesBailey
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey that has two sent and one drafted which is visible on my Windows 10 Field App but none are visible on my Android phone. I am logged onto the same for both devices and have the latest version of the survey and Survey123 on both devices but no luck.

I have had a look in the Collaborate settings and online and have found no mention of this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi James,

Both Send and Draft box are stored on your device, but not with the account. That's why you can only see them on the device you submitted the surveys, but not on another device using the same account.

You may also want to refer to the doc online regarding the Send box:

Publish your survey—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation 

0 Kudos
JamesBailey
Occasional Contributor

Is there any way (or setting) to be able to have a Sent or Draft Survey be visible on any device for any user within our Share Group?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi James,

The surveys in both Send box and Draft box won't be able to share as they are stored locally on your device. But user with the same account should be able to see the same survey submitted in Send box from Inbox, once you enable the Inbox from Survey123 Connect. Inbox should contain all surveys you submitted when you download the survey from field app across different devices under the same account.

0 Kudos