Search() Appearance in Web Survey

Jump to solution
10-17-2021 09:46 AM
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I recently read about the new Search appearance for select_one and select_multiple questions and am really excited to get it deployed in current surveys.  I have my search functions working in Survey123 connect, but once I publish and test in the web application, the spatial query built into my search appearance does not seem to fire when a new geometry is set.  Is there a way to turn on this functionality or is this not available in the web form currently?

Screenshot from Connect with a spatial filter working:

mattkramer_0-1634489007193.png

Screenshot from the web version:

mattkramer_1-1634489065151.png

Here is the appearance related to this question:

minimal search('CountiesInAOI?url=https://services.arcgis.com/P3ePLMYs2RVChkJx/arcgis/rest/services/USA_Counties/FeatureServer/0','int...})

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @mattkramer

I'm not seeing the same behavior on my end with the attached XLSForm. You will need to publish the survey from Survey123 Connect 3.13 which is the latest version of ArcGIS Survey123.  

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @mattkramer

I'm not seeing the same behavior on my end with the attached XLSForm. You will need to publish the survey from Survey123 Connect 3.13 which is the latest version of ArcGIS Survey123.  

Thank you,
Zach
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

I found the issue. I had 'intersect' as my search type, while you have 'intersects' in your example.  That s at the end got it to work online.  Thank you for the example that helped me figure that out!

0 Kudos