Select to view content in your preferred language

Request Error. If you republish this survey all previously collected data will be lost.

09-12-2024 06:58 AM
AlexanderCottone
Emerging Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have been running into an issue lately where I am unable to publish updates to some of my surveys. The common error looks something like this:

AlexanderCottone_0-1726148424404.png

"The existing feature service is not compatible with the survey". Normally, that part of the error makes sense to me. It usually means I changed some part of the schema that does not align with the existing feature service. In respect to that, I haven't actually changed anything in the schema. At most the changes I have made have been in the choice lists. Occasionally, it will say I am able to publish, but it will be stuck in the publishing sequence and never fully execute. 

Some of my initial guesses:

• The XLS is too large/complicated. Maybe the logic and pulldata functions are making it harder too publish?
  • I would assume the request error has something to do with the connection to AGO either on ESRI's end or our local IT infrastructure? That feels like a weird error to pair with the compatibility error. 

Here is my version info:

AlexanderCottone_1-1726149452913.png

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
0 Replies