Select to view content in your preferred language

"custom feature service submission url is not compatible" error doesn't make sense

07-05-2018 11:35 AM
LynnBerni
Occasional Contributor II

I'm getting the following error when I try to publish a new service to an existing feature service (in an enterprise GDB). What's strange is that this survey does not have attachments. And we already have one survey working that does have attachments!  So as far as I knew, we have all the proper settings needed to enable attachments.  Also, I have no idea why the error is flagging the "SAMPLEDATE" field. 

The fact that we didn't get an error related to repeats is great (which had previously been the cause of errors when trying to publish), hopefully that means we solved that problem.

Not sure if this is relevant, but the survey is built on two tables.

Thanks,

Lynn

p.s. I've posted a bunch of comments over the past months related to this project...some to existing threads, some as new questions. Is it possible to create a case to keep all my comments in one place? I have a feeling that other questions I've had (and answers you've given) would be helpful to answering my new issues as they come up!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lynn,

You can see all the posts you've made by clicking on your account photo and selecting 'My Content'. 

This might require some examination of the geodatabase as well as the form to diagnose- it might be more efficient for you to file a case with Esri technical support.

0 Kudos