Select to view content in your preferred language

"Cannot find matched Feature Service JSON" Error - Survey123

01-02-2019 02:43 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am trying to submit a survey for a Fire Inspection Survey that I built.  The survey will be utilized to track the notes on a particular facility (feature class).  However, I have been unsuccessful at submitting the survey due the prompt above

The survey is suppose to push the entries of the survey to a table in my SQL geodatabase.  The table is related to a feature class via GUID; with the feature class having a primary Global ID and my survey table having a GUID field with a one to many relationship (I have attached the parameters of the relationship)

The services have been published on an portal ArcGIS Server.

If you have any insight or questions, please comment at your soonest convenience. 

6 Replies
ChrisShuma
Occasional Contributor

I am seeing this same error with a similar setup, survey pushing to a related table with a GUID relationship onto a portal feature service. One note is I have success submitting my survey using the windows and apple apps, only seeing this error when in the browser survey.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chris, 

Your situation is very similar to mine.  My survey functions on the desktop application but will not work on the web.

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into this issue with internal team and let you know the result later.

Thanks,

Jody Liu

0 Kudos
DSIProvince_Nord
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have a very similar issue, while publishing a table with a related feature class as a hosted feature service.

It appears to work with the Survey123 Field App but I have the same error with the web form, which is what I want for this Survey.

Any news regarding this issue, is there a bug reported ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
DSIProvince_Nord
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I found a workaround by turning the related table into a feature class (in this case I have now a polygon FC related to a point FC). Even with no polygon geometry written by Survey123, it works fine. I think that the bug only appears with related tables without geometry.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was able to see my survey on the ArcGIS Server once I shared the survey to a group that I had access to in ArcGIS Portal Content page and had entered the submission url into the browser.  However, it seemed to be only temporary.  I tried to access it again five minutes later and was presented with "you do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operations."

I also had trouble accessing the portaldomain/portal/sharing/rest/content/items URL.

Please let me know of any further updates you find. 

0 Kudos