Select to view content in your preferred language

pulldata function from a hosted feature layer not auto populating question for anonymous (public) users

03-20-2024 09:05 AM
sperez
by
Emerging Contributor

Hello,

I am working on a semi-public survey where residents with a prescribed burn permit can submit their burn notices via survey 123. What I am hoping to achieve is to use a separate hosted feature layer where Burn / No Burn decisions are posted /managed to allow whether or not a burn notice can be submitted. Basically, I want permit holders to only be able to submit burn notices on a "Burn Day" and not be able to submit a burn notice on a "No Burn Day". 

The pulldata function in my "Burn Notice" survey and the 'relevant' functions I have set up do in fact work, however I have to be signed in to work.

This tells me there is something off with the share settings on the "Burn Decision" feature layer. Looking at the rest end, I did see that "Query" was not a Supported Operation. I then updated the settings in order to enable "Query". However, this did not solve this issue.  Any ideas of what else I can try / check, or what might be causing this issue?

I have attached some screen shots of the settings I've set for my "Burn Decision" hosted feature layer.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GregKeith
Frequent Contributor

Is the layer itself accessible to the public?

0 Kudos
sperez
by
Emerging Contributor

Greg,

Yes I currently have it shared with the Public.

0 Kudos