Public survey, error 404 Not Found, The specified key does not exist

07-10-2020 08:28 AM
EduardoC_
New Contributor II

Hello, I have a public survey created with Survey123, people were able to submit answers until yesterday, it started to appear an error when opening the link of the survey in the browser, the error says 404 Not found, Code: NoSuchKey, Message: The specified key does not exist; as you can see in the attachment.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
ChipBrown1
New Contributor III
Thank you for the update. I submitted a support ticket with a reference to this thread.
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ChipBrown1 @EduardoC_ just following up to see if you were able to resolve this issue with Esri Support?

Phil.

0 Kudos
ChipBrown1
New Contributor III

Thanks for following up, @Anonymous User. I submitted a ticket and worked with support some, but the issue really resolved itself overnight. It appears that it is related to the cache updating on the cloud services (well beyond my understanding of it all) as @MelissaJ_TX found with her issue. I assume the cache updating something that happens on a regular basis.

MelanieWawryk
Occasional Contributor III

Since it seems the cache corrects itself, could Esri create a more public-facing error message so users don't think the surveys are broken? I know it is in the fine print but users only see the 404 error.

Also, it seems to be happening to quite a few people, is there a way to capture the errors and force cache updates automatically on the AWS Cloudfront servers to minimize the downtime? Short of that could a bulletin be put out to support so reports of these go directly to the S123 Webform/AGOL team to resolve it without having to go through all the troubleshooting questions prior to it being escalated. It would save a lot of time and effort.