Public link to share survey results/analysis no longer working?

10-19-2020 10:11 AM
OliverKiley1
New Contributor

Last week a client informed us that they can no longer view the survey results page using the public link to view the results.  I've tried myself using incognito mode and multiple different browsers, and can likewise not view the results.  The page starts to load and then the "loading" icon just repeats itself for ever.  In Chrome, I can can see a red error message flash up but it disappears before I can read it.  All of our surveys seem to be experiencing this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?  We need this to be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Oliver,

It might be that the data from the feature service is no longer sync correctly. Could you try this article to see if following the suggeestion would resolve the issue?

Problem: Survey results are not updated in Survey123 for ArcGIS 

Are all affected surveys hosted on the same AGOL account or on an enterprise portal?

If you continue getting the error, could you turn on the Developer tools and see the what error shows up in the Console?

0 Kudos
OliverKiley1
New Contributor

We are still experiencing this problem with all of our surveys across our entire organization.  I've tried following the steps referenced above to regenerate the survey stakeholder file but we're getting the same errors.

Help!

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue is being logged as the following salesforce issue and is fixed with 3.11 hotfix, which will be available shortly.

BUG-000134714  Unable to see the results of a survey without logging in to ArcGIS Online although the viewing permission is set to Public.

In the meantime, please try to use survey123beta.arcgis.com as workaround to view the survey result without logging in with all public surveys.

0 Kudos
OliverKiley1
New Contributor

I'm hesitant to delete any of view layers right now since a bunch of the links to those are setup to other resources we're using for the project.

I tried making a completely new survey on a different user account within our organization and I'm getting the exact same error.  

I was able to tease out the error message:

"Cannot find the necessary XFORM for the survey"

Or something close to that.  

I CAN view the analysis if I'm logged into any of our ArcGIS online accounts - but if I'm not logged in, despite the analysis results being shared publicly, they can't be viewed by non logged in users.

Is this a broader issue occurring with other users right now?

0 Kudos