Power Automate and Enterprise

Jump to solution
01-05-2023 11:02 AM
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

Does Power Automate only work with ArcGIS Online or can we use it with Enterprise?

thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @GaryBowles1

You can use Microsoft Power Automate with your ArcGIS Enterprise organization you will just need to create a custom connector that points to your Enterprise organization. Please see this documentation for more details. 

One of the most important considerations is the custom Survey123 connector for Power Automate does not support organizations configured with Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) and since Power Automate needs to communicate with your organization the enterprise environment must be accessible over the internet. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @GaryBowles1

You can use Microsoft Power Automate with your ArcGIS Enterprise organization you will just need to create a custom connector that points to your Enterprise organization. Please see this documentation for more details. 

One of the most important considerations is the custom Survey123 connector for Power Automate does not support organizations configured with Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) and since Power Automate needs to communicate with your organization the enterprise environment must be accessible over the internet. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

Excellent! Working great.

Thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ZacharySutherby 

Is it only possible to use the custom connector for enterprise within the context of Survey123? For instance there is a PA ArcGIS connector to trigger when a record is added to a hosted feature layer. Is it possible to create an enterprise connector for the trigger? Much appreciated.

0 Kudos
m3
by
Occasional Contributor

Are there any methods to connect Microsoft Power Automate to ArcGIS Enterprise for regular hosted feature layers vs just Survey123?

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor
m3
by
Occasional Contributor

lol, that's my boss' thread 😄

Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

😁  yeah i think there are lots of folks waiting on that announcement

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal

Hello,

I'm using Microsoft Power Automate to create flows and automate emails based on the questions in Survey123 in ArcGIS Enterprise environment. My flows have stopped working.

I had Standard connection (free subscription) and not the non-Standard connection (paid subscription) of Microsoft Power Automate and the flows worked great the entire year of 2022. However, now the flows have stopped working. In the hopes of getting them to work again I turned off one of the flows, but now when I try to turn it back on it says, I do not have the non-Standard connection to make the flow work. The bottom line is, I never had the non-Standard connection last year but all the flows worked fine.

I do not know what has gone wrong? Will I have to have the non-Standard connection to get the flows to work again? My state does not have the provision to get the non-Standard subscription. What do I need to do?

Have you faced the same issue and resolved it? Please let me know if this can be fixed.

Thank you very much for your input friends.

Abi

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AbiDhakal

I would suggest reaching out to Microsoft support to verify if your subscription meets the prerequisites to create a custom connector. 

Please see this documentation for more information on prerequisites for custom connectors. 

Thank you,
Zach