Photo Info

Jump to solution
10-09-2019 04:53 AM
DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Hi I have quick question about image info stored with photos.  I have two different surveys both of which take pictures.  It seems one survey is capturing more information (bearing, device, address) with the photo then the other and I am not sure why that is.  I have included screen shots of the information that both surveys are capturing.  Both surveys were published with version 3.3 of Survey123.  I am hoping it is something obvious that I am missing so that I can capture the additional information with both Surveys.  Lastly I have tested both Surveys with identical devices to make sure it was not the device.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Senner 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

Were both photos captured the same way?  A photo added from a file, for example, may not have any additional information.  Likewise, a photo taken in an image with annotate appearance will not have photo metadata (as it may have been drawn on afterward).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

Were both photos captured the same way?  A photo added from a file, for example, may not have any additional information.  Likewise, a photo taken in an image with annotate appearance will not have photo metadata (as it may have been drawn on afterward).

DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Hi James, thanks for the quick follow up and answer to this. I do have annotate appearance on for the Survey not capturing the photo metadata.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos