Select to view content in your preferred language

Pages styling on survey

06-21-2017 05:09 AM
RenatoSalvaleon
Frequent Contributor

I used the pages styling on the survey setting tab and it works but the pages feature only have next button at the bottom bar. Users tend to look for the left arrow or previous page button when they see the right arrow. The user can still go to the previous page by clicking on the page button on tap. It would be nice to have the previous button as well. Is there an option?

Tags (1)
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Renato,

The pages UI design is very preliminary- we are planning on improving it in later releases.

0 Kudos
nejibco
Occasional Contributor

Hi James

I remember you said that pages will be released when survey123 version 2.2 will be released but this was not the case.

I even downloaded the beta version 2.3.9 and it seems that this feature has not made any progress since the 2.0 release.

Any idea on the state of progress and the release date/version ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nejib

Updates to the page functionality are still in our backlog. The focus of development is currently on other pressing areas (e.g. editing of repeats). We will get to this (pages), but can't commit to a date/release as of yet. I will add your comment to the issue we have open for this and make sure you are updated.

Thanks for your feedback.

John

0 Kudos
nejibco
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much Johnathan for your prompt response.

0 Kudos
nejibco
Occasional Contributor

Hi Johnathan

Any update on the page functionality release date.

Regards

0 Kudos