Select to view content in your preferred language

Only Show Current Survey Records in Report Generated Map

01-25-2024 02:27 PM
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey, and the feature report is generated via Power Automate when the user clicks submit. They do not generate the report from the Survey123 web app data page, so they cant filter the data for the report generation from there. The feature report includes a map that shows the points collected during the survey. Sometimes collection areas overlap. In those cases, all records in the feature layer show on the map, not just those collected during the specific survey that the report is generated for. I am trying to figure out a definition query (I'm assuming it would have to be on the web map that feeds the report, not in the report/PA job) that would only show those records collected during the current survey. A time query (ie query the records in the 5 minutes so it only shows the records right after the survey is submitted) wont work i think because most of the collection occurs offline and then not submitted until some time after.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bwp_aasai
New Contributor II

Take a look at summary sections. It describes how you can control what features display on a map, including using a where clause.

0 Kudos