Non-Federated ArcGIS Feature Services Issues with Survey123 Dashboard

06-01-2017 09:44 PM
PeterTimmers
Occasional Contributor III

I'm just checking whether anyone else is having issues with the Survey123 dashboard and non-federated feature services.

While the Survey is working all OK it's having trouble in the dashboard.  (BTW non-federated services are a fantastic feature!! Very happy)

I get the following when changing sharing in Analyze in Collaborate.

And this in this in Analyze.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Peter,

It's currently a known limitation that the Survey123 website does not work well for surveys created from existing feature service.

To help us better shooting the bug, can you please share some steps for how the survey is created from a non-federated feature service? Or it just follows the exact steps described in How To: Create Survey123 for ArcGIS surveys that connect to non-federated ArcGIS Server services ?

0 Kudos
PeterTimmers
Occasional Contributor III

I did follow the steps on that web page.   I originally had a hosted Survey123 which I downloaded as a fgdb and deployed on our SQL Server SDE with archiving enabled.  I published the service as a secured feature service.  I registered on AGOL remembering the authentication.  I copied the rest end point featureserver from AGOL into the submission url in the excel sheet.  It then published all OK and it's working well when submitting.    

In the Analysis section on the website, some fields are working intermittently.  Some not at all.  Given these same fields work when it's a hosted survey I'm not sure what's going on.

0 Kudos