Select to view content in your preferred language

No text showing in Survey123Connect

10-30-2015 07:53 AM
MikeCurtis1
Emerging Contributor

Attended the live seminar yesterday. Would like to try to use this for several emergnecy agency uses. We are trying to use the Survey123Connect, but when it launches it appears to be just a blank template for the software from what I am seeing in all the examples, there are boxes there, but no text. Clicking on the settings gear area will bring up the settings dialog box, but it, two is empty of text. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonyStrothers
Regular Contributor

Mike,

I'm not with Esri, but ran into the same type of issue. I uninstalled Survey123 and then deleted my download file too. I totally redownloaded, reinstalled, and it finally worked. I'm sure you've probably done that already, but if you haven't ... Give it a shot.

Thanks!

Tony

0 Kudos
MikeCurtis1
Emerging Contributor

Yeah, tried that before posting here. Twice as a matter of fact. Also, we are using Windows 7.

0 Kudos
JDBurroughs1
Occasional Contributor

I'm on Windows 7 as well and get the same issue. I tried a reinstall and it didn't seem to fix it for me either. It seems as though the issue resides with the Template design. I'm able to work with the Basic Form design, although there's a significant loss of control. Hope that helps, at least until the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos