My single choice grid "choice" or options are not showing up on the field app, but show on the web browser. How do you make them show?

Jump to solution
12-02-2021 12:05 PM
CindyWObath
New Contributor

Hi, 

I built a survey form on the survey123 website and it all reads fine in the browser. 

However, when the survey is opened in the Survey123 field app, the Single Choice Grid column headers, the "choices" do not show at all. The option to change the appearance is not available for this particular question type. 

Is there a way I can make the column headers show? The survey should primarily be taken on a mobile phone, so sorting this out is crucial. 

Thanks, 

Cindy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @CindyWObath,

I believe the problem you are seeing is the same as reported here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/choice-labels-in-table-list-not-rendering-o...

I can confirm this issue has already been logged as BUG-000144253 with Esri Support. I would suggest raising this issue with your local Esri Support and having them attach your account to the case, so you can track the progress.

From what we have seen this issue only occurs when you first open the survey or first make the table-list question relevant. If you are able to collapse and expand the group or repeat that the table list questions are inside, navigate back and forth the pages, or you make the group not relevant and then relevant again, you will see the labels displayed. 

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @CindyWObath,

I believe the problem you are seeing is the same as reported here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/choice-labels-in-table-list-not-rendering-o...

I can confirm this issue has already been logged as BUG-000144253 with Esri Support. I would suggest raising this issue with your local Esri Support and having them attach your account to the case, so you can track the progress.

From what we have seen this issue only occurs when you first open the survey or first make the table-list question relevant. If you are able to collapse and expand the group or repeat that the table list questions are inside, navigate back and forth the pages, or you make the group not relevant and then relevant again, you will see the labels displayed. 

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos