More options in Analyze tab for Survery 123

09-10-2019 10:16 AM
AshleyHiles
New Contributor

When logged into ArcGIS Online, managing Survey 123 data.... I would like to be able to interact more with the Analyze tab.  I think it would nice if we could simply change the colors of the items in the charts.  Also, if there was a way to exclude certain words in the word clouds, i think that would be nice. Small things like that would be nice for quick presentations and such.  If there already is a way to do this... can someone please show me how. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the suggestions!  You may want to file them at ArcGIS Ideas | GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community  so that other people can vote on this as a potential enhancement.

0 Kudos
ScottJones1
Occasional Contributor

did this ever happen? I am trying to change to colors of my chart but dont see where I can do this? also Survey123 analyze will seperate multiple answer options and give me the count based on the individual answer. Is there a way to extend this feature in Dashboards? currently I get only the combination of responses not the individual response count.

0 Kudos