List name not in choices sheet?

Jump to solution
07-31-2019 07:55 AM
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

I keep getting the error stating my list name is not in the choices sheet when it is.  How do I fix this bug?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HerveyLee
New Contributor III

I took a closer look at your screenshot and what you are trying to do.  You don't need a primary key / foreign key for your related table when using the begin repeat function.  Survey123 uses the GlobalID that is built into the application and it will show up once you publish the survey.   

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
IngridAldridge1
New Contributor III

It is the square brackets around your list name.  A select_one should look like this select_one Status.  You will want to remove the square brackets from all of your lists.

0 Kudos
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

How you gonna diss my boys when you're not even doing it right??

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

I tried that.  It still didn't work.  So yes, I will continue to diss your boys.

0 Kudos
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

You can't have the same field names under "name"

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

How do you handle related records then?  It was created from pulling in our Featured Service.  They are all related to the LocationID field?

0 Kudos
HerveyLee
New Contributor III

Are you trying to create a related records or do you have an existing related table?  

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

These tables exist.

0 Kudos
HerveyLee
New Contributor III

You can use the look up table if these are static tables or create the relationship from ArcGIS Online once you have completed your Survey123 form.  

It would be good if you had your original message fyi.  

0 Kudos
HerveyLee
New Contributor III

I took a closer look at your screenshot and what you are trying to do.  You don't need a primary key / foreign key for your related table when using the begin repeat function.  Survey123 uses the GlobalID that is built into the application and it will show up once you publish the survey.   

0 Kudos