Link Survey123 into Collector

11-11-2019 11:10 AM
KateD
by
New Contributor III

I added the link for my Survey into collector and it works except when I click the link in collector on the iPad it goes to safari to ask if I want to open the survey in the app or the web browser. I have the option in my survey checked to "open the survey in Survey 123 field app directly" but it still defaults to asking to open in the safari browser. I also changed the URL as described on the Help page, Link to Survey 123 from Other apps. I have to be missing a setting somewhere.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
megan_r
Esri Contributor

Hi Kate,

Just to confirm, you are using the URL from the "Collaborate" tab of the survey on the survey123.arcgis.com website? Or are you using a URL  beginning with arcgis-survey123:// to link to Survey123 from Collector (Integrate with other apps—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation)?

Assuming the former, if you copy that same URL into the Safari browser, does the survey automatically open to the Field App or still provide you with an option to open in the app of the web browser? I just want to determine if the issue occurs only when opening the link from Collector or not.

Best,

Megan

0 Kudos