Link from ArcMap to a submitted Survey123 form

04-22-2021 06:44 AM
JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to hyperlink to an already submitted Survey123 form, from ArcMap, so that edits can be made to the survey form?

Field users use Survey123 to submit a request to engineering to review something, which places a point in ArcMap.  Once Engineering reviews the point in ArcMap, I'd like to include a hyperlink script that would allow ArcMap users to utilize the hyperlink tool to reopen the already submitted Survey123 form, to be able to enter a response... similar to how one would open a survey from 'Sent' or 'Inbox' in the Survey123 app.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JasonCyphers

Oddly enough, the field type, in Survey123, was select_one.  I changed it to a text field and manually typed 3/4" in, and it didn't have any errors.  I then changed it to a select_multiple field, and that worked as well.

Really confused as to why select_one will not work.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne

select_one should provide a choice list.  select_multiple should as well.  Do you have a list you are choosing from?

Odd that one works and not the other.  You might want to open a ticket with Esri Support and I bet they will be able to troubleshoot further with you.  

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers

Correct.  Both the select_one and select_multiple are looking at the exact same list choices.

I have another select_multiple question in the survey that is looking at the same list choices as well.  Never had any issues with that one, which is what made me try to change the select_one I was having issues with.

0 Kudos