Issues with the survey in Web form

12-05-2019 10:28 AM
JayH
by
New Contributor III

Hello all, 

I have noticed that there are some differences in surveys between web form and mobile version. 

1. For geo point, all of previous survey points are displayed. This is not observed in the mobile version though. Is there anyway that I can hide the existing survey points on the web version?

2. Iteration does not work. I made a survey go through 1-10 for every repeat, but it does not work in the web form. It works fine both in preview and mobile.

Cheers,

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JayH
by
New Contributor III

Hello Shwu-jing, 

That's right. I am using count()  for auto increments. I am located in Canada, but I assume that I need to address this to Esri Inc?

Regards, 

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay,

Have you logged salesforce issue with Tech Support before? If so, please follow the same procedure to log a salesforce issue for this. If you haven't done it before, please check your organization to see if they have license for Tech Support service and go from there.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @JayH ,

Just FYI, we confirmed that the issue "count() or sum() inside a repeat does not work as expected in the web app" cannot be fixed at this time.

Please consider using one of the following workarounds to help your workflow:

• Move sum() or count() outside a repeat
  • Add a sum() or count() outside the repeat as usual, then reference its value as calculation inside the repeat

Thanks,

Zhifang

0 Kudos