Issue with table-list visualisation

05-13-2021 02:03 AM
chiara_c
New Contributor III

Hi, I have add a table-list group to my survey. Could you please help me understand why the table is been displayed like this??

eee.PNG

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chiara,

What version of Connect did you use top publish this form? Could you check the Settings tab from survey123 website for this survey and check if 3.12 is used for web app?

Shwu-jingJeng_0-1621276145412.png

chiara_c
New Contributor III

Hi @Shwu-jingJeng, thanks for this. I have now ticked the "latest version" box and republished the survey both from the website and the app. . before it was 3.10. However I am still facing the same problem. Now the circles are two 🙂 

chiara_c_0-1621326325106.png

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chiara,

Did you use the production version of 3.12 Connect to republish the form and still see the UI issue?

Have you also tried our latest beta build (3.13.127 Connect) to republish the survey?

Could you share your XLSForm here to see if you have other settings for this table-list group?

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chiara,

This issue usually occurs when the using an older Connect version to publish the survey and use new version of web app(survey123.arcgis.com>Settings>Versions) to render the survey form.

The problem would solve if you use Connect 3.12 version to republish and use 3.12 version of web app to render the survey.

Could you please try to sync the version of Connect(3.12) to republish the survey and make sure the Settings is also set to the same version (3.12)?

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

Hi @Shwu-jingJeng sorry for the delay in replaying. I've now updated my Survey 123 Connect to the latest version 3.12.232 (currently available in the Microsoft Store), republished the survey and rendered it with the the 3.12 version of the web app, but I am still facing the same problem. I have attached here the XLS form. 

How can I get the latest beta version?

Many thanks!!

0 Kudos
RyanBohan
Occasional Contributor III

I am getting a similar issue.  I tried upgrading to 3.13.234 and publishing, and am still getting odd results with the table-list

RyanBohan_0-1632783494615.png

However, if I publish a totally new survey the table-list looks good

RyanBohan_1-1632783775481.png

@chiara_c try deleting your old survey, and totally republishing it