Is translation available?

09-24-2018 11:37 AM
ChrisPartman
New Contributor II

Is it possible to link a survey with translation services for users who speak/read multiple languages?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. Could you provide a bit more context, when you say link a survey- do you mean a specific survey tool (Survey123) or are you talking about content related to the upcoming User Conference? I want to make sure I get your question to the right people. Thanks!

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
ChrisPartman
New Contributor II

I mean in the app for Surveys to reach out to a language diverse population.

Chris Partman

Tukwila Police Department

Community Policing Coordinator

Desk: 206-431-2197

Cell: 206-271-6069

The City of opportunity, the community of choice.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

Mary Anne Radmacher, American Writer

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

ah okay, you mean the survey function in the events app used during the User Conference,  I will have the events team look into this. thanks.

Michelle Mathias
0 Kudos
ChrisPartman
New Contributor II

No, this has nothing to do with your user conference. I am asking if the app can provide translation for a survey I create.

Chris Partman

Tukwila Police Department

Community Policing Coordinator

Desk: 206-431-2197

Cell: 206-271-6069

The City of opportunity, the community of choice.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

Mary Anne Radmacher, American Writer

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Chris, can you tell me which app you are asking about? I will move your question to the correct product/app page to get the right people looking at it. thanks.

Michelle Mathias
0 Kudos