Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there any way to add answered survey data?

Jump to solution
01-24-2023 02:13 PM
jzcgis
by
Regular Contributor

So we moved from AGOL to enterprise and moving the survey we have with 2k records was a pain so we ended up republishing it but in the process the hosted feature service layer that had the answers was lost. I’ve been manually re-adding these but as you might imagine it is a tedious task. Is there a way to add these back? I’m guessing I can always open the layer in pro and get the CSV from the old survey and merge it but is there another way?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @jzcgis 

It depends on what you means by "the hosted feature service layer that had the answers was lost". If it was deleted from ArcGIS Online I would recommend logging a case with Tech Support and requesting the data is recovered from the server back ups. You have 30 days from the day it was deleted.

If the data is still on mobile devices then the sqlite database can also be converted to a csv following a python script written and shared by a senior Survey123 Product Engineer.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @jzcgis 

It depends on what you means by "the hosted feature service layer that had the answers was lost". If it was deleted from ArcGIS Online I would recommend logging a case with Tech Support and requesting the data is recovered from the server back ups. You have 30 days from the day it was deleted.

If the data is still on mobile devices then the sqlite database can also be converted to a csv following a python script written and shared by a senior Survey123 Product Engineer.

Hope this helps