Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there a way to do Custom Thank you notes at the end of a survey in Surve123 Connect for ArcGIS?

06-12-2018 06:58 AM
CarlAlexander
New Contributor III

Would like to have a hyperlink at the end of the survey.  I can no do this with the Web Form.  I am trying to see if I can add this with Connect.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carl,

Although it is not currently possible to set up the post submission Thank You screen using Survey123 Connect, we do have it listed as an Enhancement to be considered in a future release.  I will add your comments to our existing record, and in the meantime, please take advantage of the ability to achieve this using the web designer.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
SkylerDewey
New Contributor III

I am also in need of  being able to edit the post submission screen for a project for informal appraisal appeals (land records ).  Connect has so much additional functionality over the webforms that I really want to take advantage of.  Is it possible to edit this anywhere in any of the files that are auto generated in the C:\Users\username\ArcGIS\My Survey Designs\projectname?  

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi all, 

We've made an enhancement in 3.3 release to allow editing the thank you screen content of Survey123 Connect surveys directly in the Design page of Survey123 website, just as you edit it for the surveys published from the website. Please be noticed after editing and publishing the survey on the website, you have to use 3.3 or higher version of the web app to see the result. 

• If your survey is version locked, you either need to turn off the version lock in the Settings page of the website or republish the survey in Survey123 Connect 3.3 or later.
  • If your survey is not version locked (always use the latest web app), you should see the modification of the thank you screen content automatically.

The 3.3 release is planned before the Dev Summit, please stay tuned with our release blog and doc to find more details.

Thanks again for all your feedback!

0 Kudos