Is there a way to access site data about survey interaction?

05-27-2019 02:43 PM
KileyHeaps
New Contributor

I currently have a survey that I am using for my graduate research, I was wondering if there is a way to access data regarding the published survey.

For example the number of hits the survey link has (versus how many submissions), the length of time spent on the survey page, perhaps if a person started filling out the form but then stopped before submitting.

This is a public participation survey, so it would be fantastic to see any use analytics. I am not sure if Survey123 or Esri as a whole collects any of this type of data, but if so, I'd love to have access. 

Thanks!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kiley,

You can get a sense of the number of times a survey has been accessed via the 'Item Details' page for the form item  - it has a number of times accessed (though this would include accessing for viewing as well).  You could also include start and end question types via Survey123 Connect, which would provide you the time began and finished. Additional metrics are under consideration; I've added you comments to that enhancement discussion.

0 Kudos