Is Survey123 Connect Version 2.0 in AppStudio? Please Confirm.

Jump to solution
05-02-2017 05:36 AM
TL2
by
Occasional Contributor III

When I open a new Survey123 Connect App in AppStudio it says version 1.0.1.  Below that it askes me if I would like to upgrade to version 2.0.  

As expected, when I select Update to version 2.0 it brings me to the Survey123 Connect downloads page ( I would think this link would not be there if this was already version 2.0).  I would like to confirm that the Survey123 Connect is version 2.0 in AppStudio.

Is there something in the code that would tell me?

AppStudio would have you believe that it is infact version 2.0, however, it is not clear.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tucker,

When you create a new application in AppStudio, it starts with a new version number (1.0.1).  What you are seeing is an unintended interplay between a version checker that we implemented in Survey123Connect and your app's version number.  The check is Connect/VersionInfoRequest.qml and the box visibility is controlled at Connect/SidePanel.qml line 158

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tucker,

When you create a new application in AppStudio, it starts with a new version number (1.0.1).  What you are seeing is an unintended interplay between a version checker that we implemented in Survey123Connect and your app's version number.  The check is Connect/VersionInfoRequest.qml and the box visibility is controlled at Connect/SidePanel.qml line 158

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks James...

0 Kudos