Is it possible to allow users to edit records on the Survey123 website?

Jump to solution
10-30-2019 04:20 PM
NDFAdmin
New Contributor III

I'm fairly certain that only survey owners and administrators can edit records through the Survey123 website (Data view), but is it or will it ever be possible to grant users the ability to edit records?

I have a situation where I need one particular user (who is not too handy with user interfaces) to manually enter data for each record, and the Survey123 website interface (as opposed to using a web app) seems to be much easier for him to use.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. This is in our backlog but not yet incorporated into dev plans. You can help raise the priority of this request by having Esri Technical Support attach your customer number to:

ENH-000125386 support editing of records (even those you do not own) from the Survey123 website (Data tab).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. This is in our backlog but not yet incorporated into dev plans. You can help raise the priority of this request by having Esri Technical Support attach your customer number to:

ENH-000125386 support editing of records (even those you do not own) from the Survey123 website (Data tab).

0 Kudos
NDFAdmin
New Contributor III

Thanks Ismael! I'll be sure to put in a request for this feature.

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Ishmael,

Any updates on this enhancement request?

Thanks!