Include related records in Feature Report

Jump to solution
01-07-2022 01:44 PM
SFM_TravisBott
Occasional Contributor III

I have a feature service with two related tables. I have surveys that reference all three elements separately (the parent feature service, the 1:1 table and the 1:M table). I would like to be able to run feature reports for one of the related tables, but also include attributes from the related parent record. 

Can this be done directly in the syntax of the feature report template, or does this need to start from data design? In this case my parent feature layer includes jurisdictions and their basic information, and the 1:1 table is a status record. They are linked through globalID, and I didn't think to include some of the basic data already contained in the primary. Can I pull that data through the report template, or should I redesign the table to include it?

12 Replies
survey123_solutions
New Contributor III

I have had similar issues and posted a few times on here and there seems to be very little support or responses.  I have 3 posts that have been without a response for the past 2-3 weeks.
Will follow this and see which gets a response first.

0 Kudos
SFM_TravisBott
Occasional Contributor III

Well I'll take heart that you're equally un-answered, but remain demoralized that I can't seem to get this figured out. 

I don't know if it's always been this way but most of the posts I've made over the last few months have gone almost completely unanswered. Between the inconsistent support here and Esri's failure to update or provide accurate documentation at the pace they make changes it's easy to get frustrated. 

0 Kudos
Alison_Gou_
New Contributor III

Hi @SFM_TravisBott ,

I'm sorry that this caused any confusion.

Could you please keep an eye for our next release and try it out then?

Regards,

0 Kudos