My workflow is:
- In ArcGIS PRO publish my featureclass as Web-layer:
- Type: VectorTileLayer
- Set for Arcgis Online the Folder and the Group
- Caching: Online
- Tile Scheme: ArcGIS Online/Bing Maps/ Google Maps
- In ArcGIS Online I create a new Online Map in the right folder and Group:
- Basemap: "Imagery" (the standard Basemap from ArcGIS)
- Layer insert: I insert the published VectorTileLayer "inside" the basemap menu.
- In Survey Web I can see the Basemap Tumbnail in the menu, I click it and the Basemap (imagery) is loaded but not the VectorTilelayers.
- Something important to know: In Survey123 App (Android) everything is loaded.
Does somebody know what the problem is?
It is possible instead of using a basemap, include more layers in Survey123 Web? (maybe it is an easier solution)