Images in surveys (Browser)

09-12-2019 04:00 AM
SonjaWessel
New Contributor

(german below)

I created a survey and added some pictures.

Everything works fine, as long as I open the survey in the app (Webapp or smartphone).

When I open the survey in the browser (chrome, explorer), the pictures do not show. There's only a symbol.

What can I do, to show the pictures for someone who acsesses the survey via a webbrowser?

Any hints?

Thank you in advance!

Ich habe bei einem Fragebogen mehrer Bilder eingefügt. In der Webapp und der App auf dem Android-Smartphone werden sie problemlos angezeigt. Besuche ich den Fragebogen über den Browser (als nicht angemeldeter Nutzer), kann ich den Fragebogen sehen, aber nicht die Bilder - stattdessen erscheint ein kleines Symbol.

Vielleicht hatte jemand dasselbe Problem? 

Muss ich etwas beachten, damit Bilder im Fragebogen auch in der Browseransicht dargestellt werden?

Vielen Dank!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sonja,

To make certain I understand, you added images to survey's layout (as opposed to image questions) and you see them when opening in the mobile app, but not the web form, correct?

Did you create this survey in the website or using Survey123 Connect?  If Connect, you may want to check to make sure teh capitalization of the image names match the filenames exactly.

0 Kudos