Select to view content in your preferred language

I'm trying to send a survey and I'm getting this error. Does anyone know what this might be?

06-13-2017 11:50 AM
ZachMueting
Regular Contributor

I'm trying to send a survey and I was able to resolve my code 1000 error by reducing the length of my name field but now I'm getting this.  Any clues as to why?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vanessa, 

To debug this, we need to know a few more details-

- Given the error message, it looks like you are setting up a survey with the Inbox functionality enabled- is that correct?

- Is this a hosted service in ArcGIS Online/Portal, or is this a service that was published to an ArcGIS Server?

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
Regular Contributor

Hi James,

It is a Survey123 Connect survey that was enabled with Inbox functionality.  It is also through the ArcGIS Online/Portal and not a Arc GIS server.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

This sounds like an issue we currently have with regards to the naming of the globalid or objected field.  Survey123 expects those field names just as I typed them - in lowercase.  Can you check the Service URL and see what they are listed as?

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
Regular Contributor

I think it worked!  I changed the adCal, adNote, etc. with lowercase and I was able to send it just fine.  We'll see if it stays fixed.  Thanks so much!!

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
Regular Contributor

Hi,

So, it was working fine but when I try to edit the existing survey and send again I get the same error.  There are no capitals anywhere....

Vanessa

LouisDECOMBE
Frequent Contributor

Hi Vanessa, I got the same error. Did you succeeded to resolve it?

0 Kudos