I'm trying to access my Survey123 online design and it's gone. There is just a blank screen where the design questions should be. What is going on?

07-25-2017 08:19 AM
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

I log in and I can see my survey on the 'My Surveys' screen but when I go into the survey the design is gone.  There are no questions.  When I go to any other screen after this is just freezes the program and I have to close the browser and reopen to try and work in another survey.  I've been told this relates to the website update on July 20th.  This is very frustrating.  Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vanessa,

Could you please provide some more information around this issue? Is it only one survey you have that causes this behavior, or do all your surveys? Was the survey created using Connect or the Web? Can you please share/upload a copy of your xlsx survey if it was created in Connect?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

It's a survey I built with the online Survey123.  I have some folks at Esri looking at it too and it seems to be related to the website update on July 20th.  I have a couple other surveys online and they're not affected (or don't seem to be) but the draft versions that I did 'save as' off of for the survey affected are also gone.

Thank you for looking into it!

Vanessa

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vanessa,

Just following this one up, has the issue been resolved?

Phil.

0 Kudos
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

Yes.  They had to redesign the online survey so that there were no questions with the % in them.  It took a little time but it's up and running right now

0 Kudos