Select to view content in your preferred language

How to recover Survey drafts from sqlitle file

Jump to solution
01-26-2017 12:13 PM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

I have a user who had several drafts waiting to be uploaded, but no longer appear on the survey's menu. I copied the ArcGIS/My Surveys/Database folder down. I can see where there are pictures in My Survey Attachments folder. Is there any other option to attempt and recover the drafts? The sqlite shows it having 38 KB in size.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Carl. Most likely it will be possible to recover this data.

Essentially you will want to bring your sqllite and attachments folders into a desktop and use the desktop version of the app to inspect these drafts.

It may be best to open a Tech Support incident so one of our analysts can help you through the process.  Alternatively you can also follow steps in this help topic.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Carl. Most likely it will be possible to recover this data.

Essentially you will want to bring your sqllite and attachments folders into a desktop and use the desktop version of the app to inspect these drafts.

It may be best to open a Tech Support incident so one of our analysts can help you through the process.  Alternatively you can also follow steps in this help topic.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

I have brought those files down to my PC and opened Survey123 Desktop App, but still do not see the drafts or any sent surveys.

0 Kudos