Select to view content in your preferred language

How do I share a survey with other AGOL users ?

Jump to solution
08-18-2016 03:43 PM
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Hello, 

I checked Geonet before posting this question and unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution. 

I created a survey using Survey123 web and I would like to share it with other users.

Therefore , users could modify the survey using Survey123 Connect before publishing it.

Please note that, all surveys are saved in a specific group and other users are also 

member of this group. 

The problem is that other users cannot see and download the survey using Survey123

connect. I would be grateful if you could kindly share your experiences and suggestions. 

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Omur,

Are the users in the same organization as you?  We don't have access via group support in the connect app yet, but you can access forms shared to them via the 'My Organization' option.  

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Omur,

Are the users in the same organization as you?  We don't have access via group support in the connect app yet, but you can access forms shared to them via the 'My Organization' option.  

James

FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Hi James, 

Yes, all users are in the same organization.  I managed to access forms shared via my organization

as you suggested. It would be grateful if next version of Survey123Connect supports group access.

Therefore, users could work on the same form.

Best Regards

0 Kudos