How can I switch organization?

Jump to solution
01-09-2020 03:03 AM
ChrisHills
Occasional Contributor

My ESRI account (my.esri.com) is attached to three different organizations. When I go to http://survey123.arcgis.com/  there does not seem to be anywhere to switch organizations. I can link another account, but I have one account with three organizations.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Users added to my.esri.com are separate. Like, I've (as an admin) have added users to my.esri.com to give them access to ESRI training resources, but they do not have access to ArcGIS Online or Portal. Chris Hills may be added to my.esri.com in 3 organizations which is separate from the actual ArcGIS Online organizations. My.esri.com only gives someone access to the "business" side of things: training, account management, being an authorized caller, etc. My user on my.esri.com is the same as my user in ArcGIS Online, so I can use Survey123 as that's an AGO organization I'm actually a part of.

Otherwise, you can switch which organization you sign into by clicking your name in the top right of Survey123 and then clicking Switch Accounts, then Link an Account, then choose Enterprise, type the organization in, then your username and password. (for ArcGIS Online at least, Enterprise would look different I imagine)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi chaz6 , 

A couple of questions just to clarify:

• Are you referring to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise organizations?
  • Do you have a different named user in each organization or do you have a single named user and have you been invited to other organizations using collaboration between the organizations?
0 Kudos
ChrisHills
Occasional Contributor

I log into my.esri.com with a single user account which is attached to 3 organizations, but when I go to survey123.arcgis.com I seem to only get a "single" profile, I cannot see how to switch between the organizations.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chris Hills ,

Could you answer the questions I asked before? It is still not clear.

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Users added to my.esri.com are separate. Like, I've (as an admin) have added users to my.esri.com to give them access to ESRI training resources, but they do not have access to ArcGIS Online or Portal. Chris Hills may be added to my.esri.com in 3 organizations which is separate from the actual ArcGIS Online organizations. My.esri.com only gives someone access to the "business" side of things: training, account management, being an authorized caller, etc. My user on my.esri.com is the same as my user in ArcGIS Online, so I can use Survey123 as that's an AGO organization I'm actually a part of.

Otherwise, you can switch which organization you sign into by clicking your name in the top right of Survey123 and then clicking Switch Accounts, then Link an Account, then choose Enterprise, type the organization in, then your username and password. (for ArcGIS Online at least, Enterprise would look different I imagine)