How can I get AM/PM option to display in my webform?

Jump to solution
08-07-2018 07:00 AM
deleted-user-kjXGRkVvDB_8
New Contributor

I have not been able to figure out why my web form survey is displaying a 24 hour clock as opposed to using AM and PM.

I am using Survey123 Connect (Version 3.0.127) where the form preview for the time field looks good with AM/PM options:

But when I go to my online survey, I only get the option to enter 24 hour time as opposed to using AM/PM:

My xlsx form entry for that question is pretty straightforward...

type: dateTime

default: now()

esri:fieldType: esriFieldTypeDate

Any suggestions how to get the AM/PM option to display in my survey? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Steve,

Currently the webform displays time in 24-hour only.  This is planned to switch to a locale-specific (i.e., the user's preferred format) in a future release of Survey123.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Steve,

Currently the webform displays time in 24-hour only.  This is planned to switch to a locale-specific (i.e., the user's preferred format) in a future release of Survey123.

ElenaHristev
New Contributor

Dear James,

I have exact opposite issue. Need help here.

I have created my form based on existing feature service in Survey123 Connect and working from xlsform. I am using survey form for editing existing values (applied mode=edit&objectId=number parameter for url). However when trying to edit, the form gives me AM and PM choices for which I need to get rid of.

Note: I have created hidden string to capture date and time in needed for me format, but for my case I need to impove customer experience to enter dates in neded format (for example 18:30)

Note2: myPC, browsers, my AGOL account and AGOL organization date and time are set to Great Britain.

Thank you for help, Elena

0 Kudos
deleted-user-kjXGRkVvDB_8
New Contributor

Thanks James! Good to know this will work in the future. Not a big deal but just annoying to some.

0 Kudos